Friday, August 22, 2014

ODO 5190 miles

What do you think? I made a shirt on cafepress.com with the tag line "My car runs on the sun." Is it catchy? At least the shirt is organic. I'm getting ready for the upcoming National Drive Electric Week which is happening locally at UCLA on September 16th.  Apparently, there is another crazy person out there that "drives on sunshine" (is that better than "runs on the sun?") except that guy - Morgan Page - drives a Tesla instead of a Chevy Spark. And he charges it at the Wynn in Vegas instead of Culver City. To-may-to, To-mah-to. Maybe I will buy a shirt to wear to the event. Every little bit of publicity helps to get the word out. But, if anyone has read this far and is good at graphics, I'd love a better logo..I can trade for a carbon free ride to the airport..Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment