Thursday, September 11, 2014

ODO 5407 miles

I saw the coolest EV license plate on the street the other day: KWH ZOOM. That got me a little green with envy - What should my cool personalized license plate be? Well, first of all, leased cars can't have personalized license plates. Or, at least you can't apply for one online. So a personalized license plate is not in my future. But, if I could have one, what would it be? I started checking. NOFUMES. Taken. SUNPOWR. Taken. GOSPARK. Unavailable. SPARKGO. Available. I like it. It has a definite Yoda-speak feel to it. Spark, go it will. Powered by the sun it is. And to quote Yoda from the Star Wars trilogy directly: "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not." This quote is entirely appropriate, both for my Spark and for its driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment